Friday, July 8

Mexico City, here we come!

For those who may not know us, my wife and I have a special place in our hearts for Mexico City. In a few upcoming posts, we will tell you some of our stories about Mexico City.

The reason we're so fired up about it all of the sudden is that we get a chance to visit Mexico City and GFA missionaries, the Mike Goldfuss family. Our church, Westerville Bible Church, is sending us down August 11-22.

We've been there before: I have traveled there six times! I was there one week in May of 1996, one week in April of 1997, three weeks in July of 1997, eleven weeks during the summers of 1998 and 1999. In May of 2001, the two of us spent five weeks there.

Who knows exactly why, but I have always loved the big city, and there aren't too many (if any!) cities bigger than Mexico City! I love to ride the Metro, see the people, and breathe that rich, thick smog!

No comments: