Monday, August 15

A Trip to Sam's

To keep the kids from getting soaked in the aguacero, Faith dropped me off with Matthew and Cherith at the door of Sam's Club. I was concerned that I would not be able to find a dry carriage while trying my hand at juggling two little ones. A very considerate employee selected a carriage from his "carriage train" that was not only dry but also equipped to store two younguns' side by side in the front of the carriage. I was so thankful for his help!
I gave this man at the register a chuckle to see an American tourist taking pictures in a grocery store! I just wanted to show ladies that Sam's Club is very similar to the ones in the States. Actually, I thought their check out was more efficient than ours. Faith had run out of a few supplies so we went to Sam's while Mikey was at basketball and Cristiana and Carissa was at gymnastics. It worked out pretty well, except that we had forgotten that we had dropped off Faith's glasses to get repaired until we had picked up the kids from their various activities. =-p

No comments: